Thursday 2 June 2011

Creative Story

There is a loud crash and suddenly I stopped cleaning, and run outside. There is a big accident in front of my house. I hurry and call the police, then I go see if everyone is okay. In one car they are a little hurt, I go to the other car no one was in it. I heard that they ran, so when the police get there they have the ambulance help the people that were in the car. The police go and search for the ones that had ran. So the others get to the hospital and the are fine except one has a broken wrist. The police still didn't find the people that ran, so they check the car, come to find out that the car was stolen so they are going to get in trouble. Later that night the police found the ones that ran, because they got in another crash. So the police take them to jail. The good thing is that it wasn't a bad crash, because the other people in the car didn't get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment