Wednesday 20 April 2011

My Tradition

  My favorite tradition is Christmas because my whole family gets together at my grandparents house. We spend time together, it's nice because most of my family live far away, and I don't get to see them, but only once a year. We have so much fun.
   When we first get there we talk and see what's new with everyone. Then around six o'clock we start serving dinner and eat lots of food. Every time my sister would sneak ham to the dogs. My grandpa would get mad because she would feed him a lot. Then after dinner we eat desert, which would be berry pie or apple pie with ice cream, or brownies and sometimes cookies.
  Then once everyone is done we sit around and wait for the carolers to come. Once they come and leave we all go in to the living room where the presents and big Christmas tree is. We gather around. My uncle always passes out the presents so we wait until he calls our names.
  When were done with presents we talk more, show each other what we got. It's almost time to go and everyone is sleepy already, so people start leaving, me and my mom help my clean. Then we leave and go home.
  It's sad because we say bye until next year.But that is my favorite tradition because we get all the family together and hangout with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment